Help Locate This Fugitive – Larimer County’s Most Wanted
The Larimer County Sheriff's Office needs help locating fugitive Mario Garcia - also known as Mario Robert Garcia, Mario Roberto Garcia, Mario Moses Garcia, Nick Garcia, Ponce Garcia, Nick Ponce, and Nick Marcia.
Other important information about Mario Garcia:
Date of birth: 04/29/1980
The Larimer County Sheriff's Office has a felony warrant for Garcia for the following allegations with bond set at $300,000:
- 18-3-207(1)(a,b)(I) Criminal Extortion, a Class 4 Felony;
- 18-5-309 Money Laundering (1)(b)(I), a Class 3 Felony;
- 18-4-203 2nd Degree Burglary, a Class 3 Felony;
- 18-4-501 Criminal Mischief ($5,000-$20,000), a Class 5 Felony;
- 18-5-113 Criminal Impersonation, a Class 6 Felony;
- 18-18-406 Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute, a Class 1 Drug Felony;
- 18-18-406 Cultivation of Marijuana, a Class 3 Drug Felony;
- 18-18-407(1)(a) Special Offender; and
- 18-18-407(1)(b) Special Offender.
Garcia is the focus of an ongoing criminal investigation by the Larimer County Sheriff's Office Criminal Impact Unit involving threats and extortion to take control of a Larimer County homeowner's property for the purpose of illegally growing marijuana.
If you know where Garcia can be located, please contact the Larimer County Sheriff's Office at 970-416-1985 or Crime Stoppers at 970-221-6868, where you will remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a cash reward.