Larimer County Offices, Businesses Announce Christmas Closures
As Christmas approaches, both offices and city services around Larimer County are temporarily altering their schedules for the holiday.
According to the Loveland Reporter-Herald, a range of facilities will be closed later this week, including:
- City of Loveland offices, closed Christmas Day, Dec. 25.
- Utility Billing offices, closed Dec. 25 and open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Dec. 26.
- Loveland Public Library, closed Dec. 24-25.
- Chilson Recreation Center, closed from 2 p.m. on Dec. 24 through Dec. 25.
- City of Loveland Transit, not operating on Dec. 25.
- Loveland Museum, open from noon to 3 p.m. on Dec. 24, closed Dec. 25 and open from noon to 4 p.m. on Dec. 26.
- Rialto Theater and its box office, closed Dec. 24-Jan. 4.
- Recycling Center, closed Dec. 25.
In Larimer County, the District Attorney's office and other offices will be closed on both Dec. 24 and Dec. 25. The Larimer County landfill will close early on Thursday, Christmas Eve, at 2:30 pm and will remain closed through Christmas Day.
Closures for New Year’s will be announced after Christmas, as per reports from the Loveland Reporter-Herald.