UCHealth Filling Staff Positions for New Hospital in Greeley
UCHealth is hiring staff for the new hospital, which is set to open next year. UCHealth Greeley Hospital has filled more than a quarter of the 378 new staff positions. There are approximately 285 positions left to be filled.
- Registered nurses for the following: Labor and delivery, neonatal intensive care, intensive care, lactation, medical/surgical, post-anesthesia care and operating room
- Medical lab scientists
- Computed tomography technicians
- MRI technicians
- Radiography technicians
- Interventional technologists
- Diagnostic medical sonographers
- Obstetrical technicians
- Certified nursing assistants
- Ancillary health technicians
- Respiratory therapists
Anyone who is interested in an open position should first register at uchealthgreeley.com. A UCHealth recruiter will contact qualified candidates to schedule interviews. Some of the candidates who have registered online already will be participating in UCHealth’s first interview event Tuesday in Greeley.
Additional job opportunities at the hospital will include positions with food and nutrition, sterile processing and environmental services. They will be posted later this fall and in early 2019.
The new hospital is at the intersection of U.S. 34 and 65th Avenue. Greeley Hospital and Greeley Medical Center will open in spring or summer of 2019.