How Todd Stupidly Injured Himself With an iPad Power Cord
Sometimes I do the dumbest things. I also injure myself in some of the mostly unlikely ways. Who would have thought that an iPad cord would make me bleed and leave a welt on my leg, but it did.
I thought I was doing something nice when I decided to vacuum the bedroom. I guess it was a nice gesture until I ran over my iPad cord, which was plugged in to catch a charge. I got a little too close and the vacuum grabbed the cord like it stole it. I immediately lifted the vacuum and it immediately began whipping me like a jockey in the Kentucky Derby.
It drew blood and left a fairly sizable mark, but it didn't hurt that bad. It did ruin my cord though. Luckily, the vacuum was o.k.
If you have injured yourself in a very stupid way, please share in the comment section below!