Five Things You Didn’t Know About Country Star RaeLynn
RaeLynn turns 23-years-old today. You might remember, she made her way to Nashville after appearing on the 2nd season of the voice. Her single "God Made Girls" was her 1st top ten, and her new single, "Love Triangle" is in the top 30. RaeLynn's 1st studio album, "WildHorse" recently debuted at No.1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart.
Here are a few things you may not know about RaeLynn:
- Her real name is Racheal Lynn Woodward.
- RaeLynn announced in mid-February that her husband had enlisted in the military and was off to basic training. They were recently reunited.
- RaeLynn has type 1 diabetes.
- She performed backing vocals for Blake Shelton's 2013 single, "Boys 'Round Here".
- RaeLynn has the words "something beautiful unbreakable" tattooed on the left side of her torso!