Contact Us

Fort Collins Duplex Fire, Cause Ruled Accidental

Holger Durre

Poudre Fire Authority was called to a fire at a duplex in southwest Fort Collins yesterday at 1:15 PM.

When units arrived, they found that the fire had extended to the attic. A resident in the adjacent unit was evacuated and escorted from the scene.

Holger Durre

Firefighters battled temperatures in the 90′s but were able to keep the fire contained to its origin.

Investigators were able to determine that the fire originated in the unit’s fireplace and was determined to be accidental.

 

To Read More From Brianna

More From K99

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://k99.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on K99 – Colorado’s Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on K99 – Colorado’s Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!