Six Sizzling Spring & Summer Events to Check Out This Year in Estes Park
The spring and summer of 2022 will be bustling up in Estes Park, especially after two years of a pandemic. Set your calendars, and get set for fun in Estes.
One of the best things about living in the Fort Collins or Northern Colorado area is our proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park. Whether you're into wine, running, rodeos, live music, etc, Estes Park is ready for great weather and fun this spring and summer.
There really is something special about the Estes Park area: the great fresh air, the wildlife, the cool local businesses, and the great people (who put up with everyone coming up there.) With more parking available these days, it's even easier to spend some time in Estes Park.
You could head up to Estes Park every weekend of the throughout the spring and summer of 2022 and find something new to check out, but here are six things you should make a point to be a part of.
The Racing Series
Don't be put off by the term 'racing' they aren't all 'tough.'
- May 7: The Duck Waddle 5K (includes the Duck Race)
- June 19: Estes Park Marathon - Includes a half marathon, a 5-Miler, and a kids fun run.
- June 29. 30: Rocky Mountain Half Marathon and 5K.
Inaugural Jazz & Blues Festival
- May 14.
- Stanley Hotel.
- 6 p.m.
- Featuring: Chis Daniels and the Kings, Wendy Woo, Mollie O'Brien, Rich Moore.
- Tickets: Start at $50.
30th Annual Wool Market
- June 9-12.
- Estes Park Fairgrounds and Event Center.
- See sheep, alpacas, llamas, rabbits, goats and other fiber animals.
- Fiber enthusiasts unite. Workshops, vendors.
RELATED: 4th of July at North Lake Park 2022
7th Annual Estes Park Wine Festival
- August 13-14
- Bond Park in Downtown.
- Unlimited tastings, catered food, live music.
- Tickets: Start at $35.
2022 Rooftop Rodeo
- June 6-11.
- 'Best Small Town PRCA Rodeo in the Nation.'
- Preshows at 6:30 p.m., Rodeos at 7 p.m.
Scandinavian Midsummer Festival
- June 24-26.
- Downtown Estes Park.
- Scandinavian traditions and culture with fun and lively dancing, exhibits, kids' activities, and more.
- More information.
Get more on the Estes Park happenings from Visit Estes Park.