Oh Thank Heaven for 7-11 and Their Support for Our Veterans
Of the handful of local businesses who have gotten involved to help me raise money for Honor Flight Northern Colorado, none have done more than 7-11.
This whole thing started with Ashley Brucklacher who owns the 7-11 on Main and 7th Street in Windsor several weeks ago. Ashley used to work here at K99 years ago and wanted to get involved to raise money for our local veterans. Not only has she been collecting money for several weeks, their store is also doing a special promotion on Saturday, May 9 by offering lunch for only .50 and all money raised goes to sponsor miles for my 10,000 mile ride in June. I will also be doing a live broadcast on May 9 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Shortly after Ashley got involved, a friend of hers, Pat Napolitano got involved with the two stores she owns in Frederick and Erie. The money they collect will be donated at the live event in Windsor on Saturday, May 9.
Then on Wednesday, April 29, I received an email from Josh Jeffries who is a district manager for some area 7-11/Shell stores who had seen what was going on and at the request of one of the store managers in Greeley, Vicky, got all his stores involved to raise money through the entire month of May.
If you want to thank these stores in person, here is a complete list of all the 7-11/Shell stores who are raising money for the Honor Flight Northern Colorado Endurance Ride:
- 1000 35th Ave in Greeley - Vicky
- 1401 9th Street in Greeley - Val
- 2304 Reservior Road - Debbie
- 200 N. Taft Hill Road in Fort Collins - Audrey
- 1032 W. Mountain Avenue in Fort Collins - Beth
- 2024 Bighorn Road in Fort Collins - Angie
- 4325 Harmony Road in Fort Collins - Dianne
- 125 E. 29th Street in Loveland - Dianne
- 42nd and Taft in Loveland - Dawn and Keith
- 628 Main Street in Windsor - Ashley
- 6008 Frederick Way in Frederick - Amanda
- 3240 Village Vista Drive in Erie - Jennifer
So, please support those who support out veterans and swing by one of your local 7-11/Shell stores to say thank you to these managers and make a small donation, or large. The pocket change from 100 people a day, over a month, is a LARGE sum of money and 100% goes directly to Honor Flight Northern Colorado.