Northern Colorado Should See 70 Degrees Next Week
Take it from me, I know it is hard to stay home when the weather is nice. But for better or worse, winter is making its way out of Northern Colorado and soon enough, the warm temperatures will be here for summer. Next week, we should even get a good taste of spring. Monday's forecast is calling for a high of 72 degrees.
However, just because you need to stay home, doesn't mean you need to stay inside. If you will be home on Monday, here are a couple of things you can do:
- Play with your dog outdoors.
- Yard work. It will be a prime time to take care of any yard tasks you might have during social distancing.
- Hand-wash your car. Nothing says spring quite like washing your own vehicle by hand.
- Do some garage clean up. This task might not be outdoors, but you can open the garage door and enjoy the fresh air while doing a bit of spring cleaning in your mancave.
- Enjoy the sun. Sitting in a lawn chair reading a book, having a nice conversation, or working on your base tan could be exactly what is needed right about now.
Townsquare Media's Teacher Tuesday Winners, 2019-2020