A fire broke out in a home in Fort Collins this morning at around 6:10am. The house is located in the 2400 block of Matthews street - between E. Stuart St. and W. Drake Rd.

When firefighters arrived, two adults and one child were outside the house. The lone injury was to a man who had suffered burns on his feet. He was taken to the hospital to be treated.

The fire was quickly contained and was centered in the garage, laundry room and a bedroom. There is no cause known at this time.


More From K99