12 Northern Colorado Business Receive BBB Nomination
There are lots of reviews and rankings online, but one still carries a lot of weight, the Better Business Bureau. So for these local businesses this nomination is pretty cool.
The BBB Serving Northern Colorado and Wyoming Foundation has named these candidates for the 2020 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics presented for the 22nd year locally by the BBB Serving Northern Colorado and Wyoming Foundation.
- Davidson-Gebhardt Chevrolet/Subaru (Loveland, CO)
- Elder Construction, Inc. (Windsor, CO)
- EnviroPest (Windsor, CO)
- Exodus Moving & Storage (Fort Collins, CO)
- Fort Collins Nursery (Fort Collins, CO)
- Handel Information Technologies (Laramie, WY)
- Jireh 7 Enterprises (Firestone, CO)
- Juli y Juan’s Kitchen (Fort Collins, CO)
- Neenan Co. (Fort Collins, CO)
- Tough Guy’s Lawn Care (Laramie, WY)
- Zak George Landscaping (Fort Collins, CO)
- Be the Gift (Loveland, CO)
- Homeward Alliance (Fort Collins, CO)
- The Matthews House/Live The Victory (Fort Collins, CO)
The BBB states "organizations were nominated by peers, colleagues and customers during the spring and summer of 2019." An independent panel of judges will determine winner in December. An awards luncheon for the winning organizations will take place April 23, 2020 at Embassy Suites in Loveland.