Winter Storm Warning Through Friday Morning
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning through tomorrow morning. Expect significant snowfall and blowing snow for North Central Colorado today through tonight. Expect heavy snowfall for the Front Range and parts of the eastern plains tonight.
- Larimer County below 6000 feet
- Weld County
- Boulder and Jefferson Counties below 6000 feet
- Broomfield County
- North Douglas County below 6000 Feet
- Denver County
- Adams County
- Arapahoe County
- Morgan County
Fort Collins, Herford, Loveland, Nunn, Arvada, Boulder, Golden, Lakewood, Longmont, Aurora, Brighton, Denver, DIA, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Parker, Briggsdale, Grover, Pawnee Buttes, New Raymer, Stoneham, Eaton, Fort Lupton, Greeley, Roggen, Brush, Fort Morgan, Goodrich, Wiggins, Bennett, Byers, and Deer Trail.
The Winter Storm Warning is in effect from 5 p.m. this afternoon to 6 a.m. Friday.
- Snow will be heavy at times and will develop early this evening and will continue through early Friday morning.
- Snow accumulations will range from 5 to 10 inches with up to a foot in some locations.
- Heavy snow may cause visibility to fall to a quarter mile at times.
- Hazardous winter driving conditions should be expected due to icy and snow-packed roads and poor visibility. Roads will remain snow-packed and icy through Friday Morning.