What’s Entertaining Todd?
My wife and I saw "Spamalot" last night at the Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley! I love, love, loved it! It was laugh-out-loud funny...and I am not one who laughs a lot! From "I'm Not Dead Yet", to "The Song That Goes Like This", to "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life", the songs were catchy, cheeky, and just plain hilarious! There were also some classic moment that you will remember from the Monty Python movies.
What a treat to see Caroline Bowman's performance as the Lady of the Lake! She was perfect! That girl belongs on Broadway. What a voice!
I am so pleased to see the UCCC bringing in this caliber of entertainment! I don't know why I am surprised. They always do! I have also enjoyed the "Church Basement Ladies" and loved the Manheim Steamroller Christmas show this season. I am really looking forward to "Riverdance" next week!
Here are some of the upcoming show you can catch at the Union Colony Civic Center in Greeley:
- Thursday, March 24-Riverdance
- Friday, March 25-Riverdance
- Saturday, March 26-Jim Brickman and Friends
- Wednesday, April 06-Los Lonely Boys - Unplugged
- Wednesday, April 13-Fiddler on the Roof
- Saturday, May 14-Bill Engvall
- Saturday, May 21-Say Goodnight Gracie
Ticket info available at ucstars.com