Top Life Hacks for Busy Moms in Northern Colorado
If life can be made easier for a busy mom in Northern Colorado, let’s turn to real life hacks that save the day.
TOP LIFE HACKS FOR BUSY MOMS IN NORTHERN COLORADO:
- Paint your child’s dresser with chalkboard paint and write on the front’s of the drawers what item’s go in which space.
- Create a sick bucket with all of the essentials for your family. This way when someone get’s sick in the middle of the night, everything you need is in one area. (and you can send dad to the laundry room with the shits)
- When the little one learns to lock the door, but somehow doesn’t get the concept of unlocking the door, try using a large rubber band in a figure eight around both door knobs and criss-crossing over the latch to keep the door from being locked.
- Use an over the door shoe organizer, the one with clear plastic pockets, to store and group Legos for easy access and visibility
- Stuck with a million stuffed animals? Hang a rope from the ceiling, say in a corner, and use clothes pins to attach each stuffed animal
- Twist a rubber band around the neck of a pump soap dispenser to limit the amount of soap your little monkey can get at each washing
Some things make a lot of sense while others seem like more work than they’re worth, but if any of these things have got you pulling out your hair for a solution, why not give ’em a try.