Toothpaste — Not Just For Your Teeth, Here’s Top Uses
Toothpaste, I likely have more stories to share about toothpaste than most people you know. And now, I have even more that I’ve been reminded of some old uses for toothpaste and now some new uses for toothpaste, it’s not just for your teeth.
TOP USES FOR TOOTHPASTE OTHER THAN KEEPING CAVITIES AWAY, FRESHENING BREATH AND GIVING YOU WHITER TEETH:
- Your diamond ring will never be more sparkly, rub the toothpaste on with a soft bristle toothbrush, rinse and polish up with a clean towel…Knew that? How about this next one…
- Plastic water bottle cleaner and de-smeller: Brush the inside of that stinky plastic water cup/bottle with toothpaste, rinse and put in the dishwasher, no more smell
- Stain Remover: some of the toughest stains like lipstick can be eliminate with toothpaste. Apply to stained area, lightly scrub and toss in washer. HINT- don’t use teeth whitener toothpaste on colored clothing.
- Your car head lamps a little dingy? Polish with toothpaste
- Shower door revitalizes with toothpaste, rub the toothpaste on the door and wipe with clean cloth, for tough areas, leave the toothpaste on for a few minutes
- Can’t get the smell of onions or fish off your busy cooking hands? Apply toothpaste and the rub your hands together. Rinse, dry and lotion.
- Build-up on your iron? Take a damp cloth with a little toothpaste to an unplugged iron, wipe on, wipe off…
- Goggles for swimming, skiing and science experiments… it’s a defogger for a lot less than commercially sold defoggers. Apply and rub in gentle circular motions
Toothpaste will also clean silver, shine shoes, make your sinks sparkly and can clean up your smartphone screen in a jiffy.