Todd’s Favorite Memories From The 2013 CMA Award’s In Nashville
The 47th Annual CMA Awards were held at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Wednesday night and we were there to collect our CMA Award for Small Market Personalities of the year. What an incredible honor. It was kind of fun too and I have the pictures to prove it.
There were so many highlights from our short trip to Nashville. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Picking up our trophies at the CMA Offices
- Going to Sara Evans private party and having her put the picture I took of her on her Facebook page! (It got over 16,000 likes!)
- Lunch with Brantley Gilbert! Watching Brantley laugh at Brian’s Twinkie tattoo was priceless.
- Going to the CMA Awards Show! We sat in the same row as Kacey Musgraves. Rascal Flatts was in the row behind us. Big and Rich were the row behind them. The Band Perry was in the row in front of us. Lady A was the row in front of them. Seeing those performances from the 5th row was amazing.
- Breakfast with Danielle Bradbery! This girl is going to be a star!
- Running into Due West at the airport.
- Getting handed the CMA Award from Thompson Square
- Being chauffeured around by our boss George like we were somebody important
- The Broken Bow Records party! We ran into Jason Aldean, Joe Nichols, Rachel Farley, Dustin Lynch, Andy Gibson, Stokes from Lost Trailers, Weston Burt and so many more.
A big thank you to my wife Jenny for following us around with a camera for a couple days. A few times we turned the cameras on her.