Contact Us

The Flatulent Figure Skater [VIDEO]

Jason Brown Olympics figure skating
Robert Cianflone/Getty Images

Farts are funny to me and always will be. Sorry but I will never grow up and get past that point. Don’t judge me or pull my finger. Some people pretend to be too sophisticated to find flatulence funny but I know they are lying. I have done stand up comedy for years and fart jokes make at least 95% of the crowd bust up. The other 5% shouldn’t have been there.

Now with that said, try not to laugh at this one minute clip. Someone took a the video of a figure skating routine and added some hilarious sound effects. It’s harmless childish fun. Enjoy and try telling your friends you didn’t giggle a little no matter how guilty you felt.

More Olympic Coverage

Listen To K99 Live

Best of K99

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://k99.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on K99 – Colorado’s Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on K99 – Colorado’s Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive K99 Country Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.