The Best Sticky Buns (Cinnamon Rolls) Ever
My mother-in-law makes the best sticky buns ever. You might call them cinnamon rolls, it really doesn't matter. They are delicious. My wife and made them over the weekend, so I thought I would share the recipe with you.
Here Is What You Will Need
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 18 frozen unbaked bread rolls (We use Rhodes)
- One 3 1/2 ounce package of dry butterscotch pudding (Not instant)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12-inch bundt pan or angel-food cake pan
Here is what to do:
1. Grease cake pan. (Butter works best.)
2. Sprinkle bottom of pan evenly with chopped pecans.
3. Place bread rolls in pan.
4. Sprinkle dry pudding evenly over the top of the rolls.
5. In a small saucepan melt butter over low heat.
6. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon and stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
7. Pour butter mixture evenly over bread rolls and pudding mixture.
8. Leave uncovered on counter overnight.
9. In the morning, bake rolls at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.