Survival Life Hacks: Turning Ordinary Items into Life Savers
You’re out camping and brought the wrong sized batteries, forgot a camp light or have no safe drinking water, what do you do? (Pretend you can’t just jump in your truck and go home and grab a beverage saying well at least we can say we gave that a shot)
SURVIVAL LIFE HACKS:
- Strap a headlamp to a gallon of water to create an area light for your camp sight or surroundings.
- Prepare firestarter balls with Vaseline and dryer lint and you’ll have a fire in no time.
- Convert triple A batteries to double A by adding tin foil between the connector and the end of the battery
- Got butter and toilet paper? You have a candle, cut the butter in half and stick a twisted piece of toilet paper in the center and you have light!
- Use an empty pill bottle to safeguard and waterproof emergency items like a birthday candle, aspirin, matches or a band-aid.