Nationwide Drug Take-Back Day October 26 – Weld & Larimer County Drop-Off Locations
What do you do with all of those old pill bottles that still have pills in them? On Saturday, Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. local law enforcement and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration will give the public another opportunity to properly dispose of unused, unneeded, and/or expired prescription medications through the Nationwide Drug Take-Back Day.
Area drop off locations will be held at the following sites from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The service is free and anonymous.
- Rocky Mountain Pharmacy, 453 East Wonderview Avenue
- Fort Collins Police Services, 2221 S. Timberline Road
- Colorado State University, Green Hall, 750 S. Meridian Ave.
- Loveland Police Department, 810 E. 10th St.
- Fire Station at 44 Firehouse Lane
- Wellington Fire Station #1, 8130 3rd Street
- Eaton Police Department, Heritage Market, 180 South Elm Ave.
- Weld County Sheriff’s Office, Heritage Market, 180 South Elm Ave.
- Sam’s Club, 3247 23rd Ave.
- Weld County Sheriff’s Office, Walgreens, 2600 11th Ave.
- Greeley Police Department, 2875 West 10th St.
- Weld County Sheriff’s Office, Walgreens, 1641 23rd Ave.
- Lasalle Police Department, Lasalle Town Hall, 128 North 2nd St.
- Milliken Police Department, 1201 Broad Street
- Weld County Sheriff’s Office, 336 1st Street
- Windsor Police Department, 200 N. 11th