Most Romantic Movie Couples; Todd vs People Magazine
Who is the most romantic movie couple of all time? I have many that come to mind. ABC News and People magazine recently conducted a survey and came up with the top five most romantic movie couples. Over the years I have watched hundreds of chick flicks, I mean romantic movies. So, I came up with my own top 5 too!
Here are Todd’s Top 5 Romantic movie couples:
5. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore in “The Wedding Singer” and “50 First Dates”
4. Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan in “When Harry Met Sally”
3. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in “Sleepless in Seattle” and “You’ve Got Mail”
2. Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey in “Dirty Dancing”
1. Michael Douglas and Annette Bening in “The American President”
Sylvester Stallone and Talia Shire were also honorable mention for “Rocky”. Richard Gere and Debra Winger also almost made the list for “An Officer and a Gentleman.
Here is the top 5 most romantic couples from People Magazine and ABC News:
5. Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn in “Woman of the Year”, “Without Love” and “Adam’s Rib.”
4. Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman in “Casablanca”
3. Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in “Pretty Woman”
2. Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh in “Gone With the Wind”
1. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in “Titanic”
Who do you think is the most romantic couple of all time?