Life Hacks: Why Didn’t I Think of That?
When researching life hacks, little round about ways of using products intended for one purpose that seamlessly work for other thing’s in your life and home.
WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT LIFE HACKS:
- Keep a picture of beer cold by filling a plastic cup with ice and placing it in the pitcher
- Stop crying while cutting onions, chew a piece of gum
- Empty tissue box filled with empty toilet paper rollers makes for a great anything keeper, jewelry, cords, plastic silverware at a picnic, a garden seed starter etc..
- Shower caps make great shoe protectors when packing a suitcase
- Remove coffee and tea stains with baby wipes, beer, baking soda, vinegar and salt
What great life hacks do you already use and didn’t know that you could be the next great inventor of already invented stuff? Happy Life Hacking!