K99 Looking For A Promotions Intern
K99 and all of our sister stations are looking for a promotions Intern. It is an unpaid position, but the experience you gain is invaluable. We want someone who is excited, fun, outgoing and responsible to join our promotions team! Your job could be working at a K99 live broadcast or a concert at Cheyenne Frontier Days or the Greeley Stampede.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be creative, team player who is detail-oriented and very organized
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Must work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be proactive and willing to take initiative
- Own/have access to a vehicle a current DL and is insured
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Ability to work 5-10 hrs/week (or more) including weekends and holidays.