Health Inspections at Larimer County Restaurants – How Did Your Favorite Place Score?
It's easy to forget all that really goes on at restaurants. We just sit comfortably, and everything we need gets brought to us, like magic! But there's a lot going on behind the scenes in restaurants; and those things need to be done right, just in case a health inspector shows up...
The latest Larimer County restaurant inspection results for 2014 have been released.
Here are some of the highlights, as seen on The Coloradoan:
- Target deli/Starbucks Coffee Co., 2936 Council Tree Ave., Fort Collins: EXCELLENT
- Town Pump, 124 N. College Ave., Fort Collins: EXCELLENT
- The Colorado Room, 642 S. College Ave., Fort Collins: EXCELLENT
- Hodi’s Half Note, 167 N. College Ave., Fort Collins: EXCELLENT
- Spoons Soups & Salads, 172 N. College Ave., Fort Collins: GOOD
- Wapiti Colorado Pub, 701 Clubhouse Drive, Loveland: GOOD
- Noodles & Co., 648 S. College Ave., Fort Collins: GOOD
- Silver Mine Subs, 1430 W. Eisenhower Blvd., Loveland: GOOD
- Mishawaka Ampitheatre, 13714 Poudre Canyon Highway, Bellvue: GOOD
The (Larimer County health department) is most concerned about critical violations that have the potential to spread food-borne illnesses.
[via The Coloradoan.]
Those are some solid ratings. Way to go, Larimer County!
What's your favorite restaurant? Let us know in the comments!