Greeley Stampede Committee Welcomes Three New Members
The Greeley Stampede Committee members are not only great ambassadors for the Stampede, the City of Greeley, and Northern Colorado, they are also fantastic people, who I call my friends. A new Executive Committee and a new General Committee were announced to serve on the Greeley Stampede Board of Directors for the 96th Greeley Stampede. John Dewitt was named the General Chairman. The Committee also welcomed three new members; Trent Johnson, Jerry Short and Julie Jensen.
96th Annual Greeley Stampede Committee
- General Chairman: John Dewitt, RE/MAX Alliance, Realtor
- Vice & Rodeo Chairman: James Herman, NCMC, Medical Imaging Manager
- Treasurer & Group Sales Chairman: Patty Gates, FMS Bank, Senior VP/Market Manager
- Secretary & Hospitality Chairman: Jackie Lyman, Cache Bank & Trust, VP/Investment Officer
- Grounds & Demo Derby Chairman: Guy Burke, Atmos Energy, Field Construction Supervisor
- Parking & Admissions Chairman: Chad Sanger, TurnKey Builders, Vice President
- Security Chairman: Mic Harvey, Nutreetion LandCare, Managing Partner
- Night Shows Chairman: Trent Johnson (new), Greeley Hat Works, Owner
- Beverages Chairman: Jerry Short (new), ABRA Auto, General Manager
- Vendor Chairman: Julie Jensen (new), Greeley Area Realtor Association, CEO
Greeley Stampede General Manager,Justin Watada, says:
We are thankful for everything that Robert Arizmendi, Ryan Scallon and Carl Moore did for the event during their time on the Committee. We are excited for the new members to be an integral part of the event. The Committee greatly impacts the success of the event, but also sees firsthand how we support the community and how the community supports the Stampede.
2017 Greeley Stampede
The Stampede Committee and staff are already working on the 2017 event which is tentatively set for June 23- July 4, 2017.