Greeley Stampede Adds Charlie Worsham & Damsel to Concert Lineup
The Greeley Stampede has added two opening acts to their 2014 concert lineup. Charlie Worsham will open for Jake Owen on June 27th and Damsel returns to the Stampede to open for Martina McBride on the 4th of July.
Here’s the lineup so far at the Stampede:
- Friday, June 27th – Jake Owen – Charlie Worsham
- Saturday, June 28th – Three Days Grace
- Sunday, June 29th – Billy Currington – LoCash Cowboys
- Friday, July 4th – Martina McBride – Damsel
- Saturday, July 5th – Big & Rich w/Cowboy Troy
Tickets are available now at Greeley Stampede.org or by calling 356-BULL or 1-800-982-BULL.