Greeley Stampede Accepting 2013 Scholarship Applications
We love the Greeley Stampede. We have for the 25 Years that Brian and have been a part of it. One thing we’ve learned over the past quarter of a century is how much the Stampede does for our community. Every year both the Stampede Wranglers and the Stampede Committee donate to our 28 hours of Hope. Now the Greeley Stampede Foundation announced it is now accepting applications for the 2013 Scholarship Program. The application deadline is Monday, April 15th.
The Greeley Stampede Foundation is a non-profit organization formed to support continuing education for Weld County residents. Since beginning the program, the Stampede has given more than $219,000 in scholarships to Northern Colorado students.
New this year!
One scholarship will be awarded to students focused on the arts. Any student pursuing a career in an arts related field, whether in Fine Art or in the Performing Arts, is encouraged to apply.
Here is What You Need To Know to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted by students who meet the specified qualifications listed on the scholarship application and are scheduled to graduate in the spring 2013.
- Applicants must be a resident of Weld County and graduating from an accredited high school within the county.
- Recipients of the scholarship may use the scholarship at any accredited college or university of choice.
- 2013 scholarship awards will be split between the academic fall and spring sessions.
- Application must be completed and returned to the Greeley Stampede office on or before April 15, 2013.
For questions regarding the Scholarship please contact the Stampede Office at 970-356-7787 or Foundation Board of Director, Bob Hinderaker at 970-371-0863. Applications are available on www.greeleystampede.org/about-us/foundation. Stampede offices are open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.