Five Tornadoes Reported Along The Front Range of Colorado Yesterday [VIDEO]
We saw the wall cloud while we were playing golf yesterday, but had no idea the severe weather was so close to us. Several tornadoes blew through the Front Range Monday afternoon, including one in Weld County near Fort Lupton. Thanks to 7News for the video.
According to our partners at 7News in Denver:
- A tornado was spotted near Denver International Airport.
- A tornado was reported about a mile north of Fort Lupton. (There was no damage or injuries reported.)
- A twister hit near Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City.
- A shop door was ripped off at a diesel repair shop at 51st and Havana streets in Denver.
- A tornado was spotted in the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge in Adams County.
Hail also came with the storms as some heavy hail was reported in Thornton. Some damage, but no injuries were reported.