Thunder Mountain Harley Giveaway
Townsquare Media is teaming up with Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson and Bud Light to give away a brand new 2012 Harley Davidson motorcycle!
The grand prize winner will be drawn during Thunder in the Rockies (8/31-9/3)!
Here is a look at different ways to qualify for your chance to win:
- Visit The Hideout Patio Bar and Grill in Fort Collins, CO on Wednesdays (June 27 through August 29, excludes July 4th) from 6PM-9PM for Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson Bike Nights to receive a stamp card and entries
- Visit the Budweiser displays at the Larimer County Fair at The Ranch in Loveland, CO (Aug 1-5, 2012), New West Fest (Aug 10-12) in Fort Collins, CO and other select events held by American Eagle Distributing Company in various locations in Northern Colorado.
- Listen to K99 (KUAD-FM) throughout the day from July 1, 2012 to August 30, 2012.
- Purchase $1,000 on one invoice from Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson’s Motorclothes or Parts Departments or sign up for a Thunder Mountain VIP rewards card.
- Other qualifying activities may be added at the sole discretion of the sweepstakes “sponsors.”
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants must be present at the drawing to win. The sweepstakes begins June 27, 2012 and ends on August 29, 2012. Void where prohibited.
2. ENTRY FORMS: Entry forms can be found at the following locations: 1) Visit The Hideout Patio Bar and Grill in Fort Collins, CO on Wednesdays (June 27 through August 29, excludes July 4th) from 6PM-9PM for Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson Bike Nights to receive a stamp card and entries 1) Visit the Budweiser displays at the Larimer County Fair at The Ranch in Loveland, CO (Aug 1-5, 2012), New West Fest (Aug 10-12) in Fort Collins, CO and other select events held by American Eagle Distributing Company in various locations in Northern Colorado 2) Listen to K99 (KUAD-FM) throughout the day from July 1, 2012 to August 30, 2012 for chances to qualify or 3) Purchase $1,000 on one invoice from Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson’s Motorclothes or Parts Departments or sign up for a Thunder Mountain VIP rewards card.
3. HOW TO ENTER: 1) Complete the entry form with your full name, address and phone number and place in the ballot box at the above mentioned locations or listen to K99 (KUAD-FM) throughout the day for a chance to qualify. Entries must be received by end of business day on September 1, 2011 2) If you do not wish to participate in the above activities but still want to enter the sweepstakes, complete the entry form with your full name, address and phone number and mail it to: Thunder in the Rockies Live Free Ride Free Sweepstakes, 4250 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO 80538. Entries must be postmarked by August 22, 2012 and received by August 31, 2012. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the “Sponsor”. A random drawing will be held on or around September 1, 2012 to choose 5 finalists. Each of the 5 finalists will receive a key to try for the bike on or around September 2, 2012. Drawing decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes drawing. There may be different graphics and presentations of this offer under the same prize structure.
4. CONDITIONS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information written on the entry form associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should fraud or another factor beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor may disqualify any individual it believes to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Should such a disruption occur, Sponsor will draw the winner from all entries received prior to this disruption happening. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize of a 2012 Harley-Davidson XL 883L Sportster SuperLow™ motorcycle. Total value is $9,377.50. Winner will be selected in a random drawing. Winner will be required to sign and have notarized a complete affidavit of eligibility/release of liability within 14 days of receipt. Winner will be required to take motorcycle from stock available at Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson. All applicable tax, title and license fees are the responsibility of the winner. All Federal and/or State income tax for the amount of this prize is the responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive a 1099 filed in their name to fulfill this responsibility. Prize is not transferable. Winner shall not have the option to make any prize substitutions. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Prize will be distributed within two to four weeks of the winner being confirmed through the affidavit process.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of Harley-Davidson, American-Eagle Distribution, The Hideout Patio Bar and Grill, Town Square Media of Fort Collins, and its sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media companies, marketing research companies, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, franchisees, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies media partners and affiliated companies, and any of their employees from injury, death, loss or other liability that may arise from the acceptance or use of any prize or their participation in this sweepstakes.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Larimer in the State of Colorado. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, franchisees, distributors, subsidiaries, agencies, advertising and promotions agency, media partners and any affiliated companies, are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the advertising on-line or through the stations announcements; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the sweepstakes; (iii) human error, which may occur in the administration of the sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (iv) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant going to the dealerships to enter, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the connection with this sweepstakes.
9. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prizewinner can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson Live Free Ride Free Giveaway, 4250 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO 80538. Requests must be postmarked by September 15, 2012.