Jr. Jam! The day where “It’s Fun to be a Kid,” Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Boardwalk Park in Windsor, next to Windsor Lake, bring the entire family for this huge festival. Jr. Jam! features lots of food, lots of games, a bouncy house and slide, a climbing wall, lots of music, and even an appearance by Batman.
Get your FREE tickets at First National Bank locations across Northern Colorado. Tickets will be available at the gate for just $5.
Free Tickets Available at these First National Bank Locations:
Main Branch (Oak)
Cottonwood (23rd Ave)
Johnstown Center Dr.
See you at Jr. Jam! Where “It’s Fun to be a Kid!”
- 11:00 a.m.- Licoln Jam Band
- 11:45 a.m. – Paul Wozniak w/ RadVentures
- 12:30 p.m. – Brother’s and Sisters
- 1:15 p.m. - Shockwave
- 2:00 p.m. – Manny Luna
- 2:45 p.m. – Angela Georgette
- 3:30 p.m. – Common Anomaly
- 4:45 p.m. – Bladeyarder
- 5:45 p.m. – Post Paradise