Easy Life Hacks for Busy Coloradoans — Because Life Needs Some Shortcuts
Anything that can make life easier in Colorado is a win win, it’s a busy kind of state, we need shortcuts.
LIFE HACKS FOR EVERYDAY COLORADO LIFE:
- Heat a slice of pizza in the microwave with a glass of water to keep the crust from getting soggy.
- Lint or toast crumbs between the keys of your laptop? Grab a post it note and insert the sticky edge in between the keys for a quick and easy clean up.
- Love Iced-Coffee, but making it at home loses its appeal because it always ends up watery before you can finish it? Make a pot of coffee and pour into ice trays for the days when you want iced-coffee, no more watery beverage.
- Drill holes in the bottom of your plastic garbage can to eliminate the suction effect and you’ll have an easier time getting the bag out when it’s full.
- Simple, mess proof ice pack for your lunch or mini picnic… completely wet a sponge, put it in a ziplock baggie, freeze and you have a drip proof, fail proof ice pack.
- So the adorable 4 year old you shared the elevator pushed all of the buttons, no problem, double click the buttons of the floors you don’t want and it will reset it.
- Love this one, when heating a plate of left overs make a hole in the center to create a more even heating experience, no cold spots, no hot spots.
- Try throwing in a few ice cubes with your wrinkled shirt to get wrinkles out fast