Easter Brunch — Restaurants Open and Offering Brunch This Easter Sunday
Easter Brunch at a restaurant is one of the best brunches ever because you don't have to cook and everyone is happy. Here is a list of some area restaurants offering brunch this Easter Sunday.
WHERE TO GET EASTER BRUNCH IN FORT COLLINS
- The Moot House: 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. $28.95 per person, $12.95 for kids 12 and under and kids 5 and under are free
- Austin's American Grill both in Old Town and on Harmony near Intel in Fort Collins: 9 a.m. $25.95 per person, $10.95 for kids 12 and under and kids 5 and under free
- Generations Wine and Martini Bar: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. $19.00 for adults, $9 for kids under 9
- Jay's Bistro: Brunch begins at 9 a.m. be sure to call ahead as they are filling up fast. It's $30 per adult, $15.95 for kids 12 and under and kids 3 and under are free
- The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park: 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. $58.00 per person, $26.00 for children 5-12 and children under 5 are free. They will also host an Easter Egg Hunt promptly at 1 p.m.