Easter Brunch in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado — Top 5 Places to Go
This article is from 2014 and the information included is not current.
Easter is one of my favorite holidays, I love our traditions, coloring eggs and staying at the Y.M.C.A camp in Estes Park. Another favorite tradition is going to Easter Brunch, now as it is true I cook at least half of the time, I love going out to Easter Brunch and we have had a few really good experiences. This year, if you plan on going out for Easter Brunch in Fort Collins and the surrounding area, I've come up with a top 5 list.
EASTER BRUNCH, TOP 5 PLACES TO GO:
- Moothouse — After going through some cosmetic changes the Moothouse continues to thrive as a popular destination for diners. This Easter they will sport an elaborate buffet from 10a.m.- 3p.m., featuring all of your favorites. The cost will be $25.99 per adult and $10.95 for kids 12 and under.
- Eaton Country Club — This is a great spot to settle down for a tasty meal, we love to head to the Eaton Country Club for their Crackin' Crab night's once a month through the cold weather months. They'll three meal seatings 9:30 a.m., 11:15 a.m. and 1 p.m., all for around $20 give or take. On this year's buffet enjoy numerous favorites including prime rib roast, salmon, an omelet station and delicious deserts.
- Jay's Bistro — Celebrate the Grand Easter Brunch Buffet with leg of lamb, ham, salads, breakfast meats, benedicts, Jay's famous deviled eggs and more. $27.95 per adult, $7.95 kids 4-12 and kids 3 and under are free from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Easter Sunday. Reservations recommended. Bonus: Bloody Mary and Mimosa Specials!
- The Stanley — An excellent way to enjoy Easter, in the mountains at the Stanley Hotel. Dine in the beautiful Rocky Mountains on an assortment of traditional Easter fare, including salads, veggies, salmon, leg of lamb, potatoes, a carving station with your favorite meats and an omelet station, not to mention a wide assortment of deserts. How much? $52 per adult, $23.75 for children 5-12 and kids 4 and under are free from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Mimi's Cafe — Reorganized this year, Mimi's is typically a great space to gather the family for a laid back tasty time. Under new ownership this year they expect to have a nice ham brunch to celebrate Easter.