Best Cyber Monday Deals will Save you a Lot of Money
If you have a computer it’s time to say goodbye to long lines and angry people and start shopping. Here are what I think are the Best Cyber Monday Deals.
MY BEST CYBER MONDAY DEALS THAT WILL SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY:
- 50% off Nook Simple Touch plus Free Shipping,$39.99
- 55% off Keurig B130 DeskPro Coffee Maker plus Free Shipping, $66.99
- Many kitchen must haves, a large selection under 20 with bigger wants for the kitchen under $100 at Kohls
- Women’s Essential Faux Wool Peacoat $25.00
- Craftsman 192-piece mechanics tool set: $99, save $100
The term Cyber Monday was coined in 2005 by a division of the National Retail Federation with the thinking that shoppers, after browsing in stores over Thanksgiving weekend, would wait to make online purchases Monday from their offices, where they had faster Internet connections.
That notion is somewhat outdated now because 70% of Americans have high-speed broadband Internet service at home, not to mention on their phones and tablets.
But since 2010, Cyber Monday actually has been the biggest online-shopping day of the year — and retailers are trying to capitalize. –CNN.com
Hopefully that takes a lot of the stress off of you, I know time is short and most of the deals are only for today… good luck and Merry Christmas