Arrowhead Mountain Lodge Present First Ever Snowmobile Poker Run
Jessica and Patrick Amie are friends of mine who have been long time supporters of the Sleigh Riders Motorcycle Toy Run and are doing something very unique.
Jessica and Patrick always donate a weekend stay at their beautiful mountain lodge to give away at the Sleigh Rider Motorcycle Toy Run events; they have for several years now. They are good people through and through, but this? Are you kidding me? What a great idea for those who love to ride snowmobiles. I used to ride an Artic Cat Panther 440 back in the day when I lived in Alaska, and if I owned a sled, I would be all over this one.
For those of you who own snowmobiles and looking for some incredible riding, trust me, the Arrowhead Mountain Lodge has some of the best riding in the state. Now, they are inviting all you snowmobile enthusiasts to their 1st annual snowmobile poker run.
The money raised goes towards our community snowmobile club that does trail grooming and maintaining. We will also send some percentage to the State snowmobile club- they advocate for trail/forest usage quite a bit - Patrick Amie
The event, sponsored in part by the Arrowhead Snowmobile Club, takes place at the Arrowhead Mountain Lodge (21401 Alpine Plateau Rd.) in Cimarron, Colorado on Saturday March 14. Registration is $20 and starts at 9:00 a.m. If you pre-register (link below) you get a t-shirt and one beer after the ride. Their dining room and lodge will also be open all weekend for your dining pleasure.
- You must check in and pay for your registration before you begin your poker run
- Each person must have their own punch card
- This is not a race. Your time between stops does not matter; so enjoy the ride and drive safely. All federal, state and local laws must be observed
- The stops will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- You must have your punch card(s) marked at each stop location
- If you draw the same card at more than one stop you must put the card back and re-draw
- Punch cards should be turned in at the final stop - Arrowhead MountainLodge, between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Prizes and music begin at 4:00 p.m. 1st, 2nd and 3rd best hands will receive prizes
- Must be present to win
Tell all your friends about this snowmobile poker run. This will be one of the funnest things you will do all year in the snow. Pre-registration ends Friday, March 6th and only those who are pre-registered will receive a t-shirt. Payment is due the day of the event. For more information call 970-862-8206.