4th of July Leave You Bloated and Burnt Out on BBQ?
There are a few good foods that will help you feel ‘human’ again after all the junk food and beverages you consumed at the BBQ’s over the 4th of July.
NATURAL FOODS TO LOSE THE BLOAT AFTER THE 4TH OF JULY PIG OUTS:
- Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and cherries are a great start and for dinner it’s time to roast some broccoli and cauliflower and nibble on some fresh spinach
- Extra Virgin Olive … just toss the broccoli and cauliflower in it or drizzle on a spinach salad, two stones – one bird!
- Omega 3’s… load up and and say goodbye to the bloat.
- Garlic, Ginger, Cinnamon and Turmeric taste great and are great additions to your healthier food choices
- Wash it all down with Green Tea and tomorrow will be a better day!
You could be told stop eating the crap that is causing the bloating and discomfort, but hey, why not just dive into a nice big plate of spinach salad with olive oil, sprinkled with turmeric…