Todd Receives the Results From His Recent Colonoscopy
I recently had a colonoscopy at the Centers for Gastroenterology in Fort Collins. It was the 3rd time I had the procedure done because I am considered high risk for colon cancer. Over the weekend I got the results for my June 11th colonoscopy. The news wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either.
Todd's Colonoscopy Results
- They found a Hyperplastic Polyp. It is a benign polyp of minimal significance.
- They found a Tubular Adenoma Polyp. It is a benign, but potentially precancerous polyp.
- I still have ulcerative colitis, but it was listed as inactive.
- They have recommended that my close relatives get an early cancer screening.
- I have been instructed to get another colonoscopy in 2 years.