Ten Weight Loss Hacks That Change Your Life in Northern Colorado and Beyond
The best hack in life to loss weight would be if you could magically walk into a big cardboard box and walk out at your goal weight, but that just isn't going to happen. Here are some hacks though that should help you reach your goals.
TEN WEIGHT LOSS HACKS TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT FOR GOOD
- Surround yourself with positive people, believe it or not, toxic people can make you fat
- Hang out with people who have more control in their life and in eating habits, after all, we eat primarily out of want, habit and hunger. See how hunger was third!?
- Skip food commercials or food shows, they can make you mentally hungry and before you know it you're knee deep in a gallon of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream!
- This is going to sound silly, like really silly, but chew your food. Research shows that those who eat more slowly enjoy their food more and can 'hear' their body better when it is trying to say its had enough and its full
- Sleep better, what ever the sleep issue you may have is, it could be keeping you above your goal weight. When your body is running at a less than optimal capacity because of a lack of sleep you will find yourself hungrier and less aware of the things you'll eat
- Keep the event at hand in mind, sit down for your meal. Sitting will help you slow down, enjoy your food and help you to stop before you stuff yourself
- Some say that eating produce before grocery shopping will give you a healthier mindset and cut down on the amount of junk food you through into your basket
- Eating on a plate and not out of a bag will give you a birds eye view of what exactly you are eating... it is easier to over eat when you just keep putting your hand in a bag and eating until the bag is empty
- Research indicates that a blue plate will also help you (physiologically) eat less, so try using a blue plate next time you sit down for a meal
- Stop wearing sweats and yoga pants, you have a false sense of maintaining your weight until your girlfriend or guy asks you to go somewhere fancier than sweat pants allows and your pants, dresses and jeans don't fit any longer.
Okay, so it's not rocket science but it is valid, the list of ten things that could change your life forever. This stupid weight issue will always boil down to common sense, eating less and getting a little exercise, if only an hour a week, it's better than what some people are doing, right?!