Men Arrested In Larimer County Child Prostitution Stings
The Larimer County Sheriff's Office has announced the arrests of nine men in recent undercover child prostitution operations.
That's according to a post on the agency's Facebook page.
According to the post, in late June the sheriff's office conducted a two-day operation with investigators posing as underage sex workers in online forums.
Men solicited sexual services from the undercover operators, and when the men went to the agreed-upon location they were met by law enforcement.
Five men were arrested through this effort.
- Devin Michael Weilnau, 29, Weld County
- Michael Vincent Hughes, 32, Larimer County
- Randy Whitman, 58, Larimer County
- Mark Joseph Gallegos, 58, Larimer County
- Weilnau, Hughes, and Whitman, not Johnstown residents, are being charged with 2 counts of: solicitation of child prostitution, enticement of a child, and internet luring of a child. Michael Vincent Hughes is also being charged with 2 counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Mark Joseph Gallegos, not a Johnstown resident, is being charged with 1 count each of: solicitation of child prostitution, enticement of a child, and internet luring of a child. An additional charge for Gallegos is pending.
Fort Collins Police Services, the Windsor Police Department, and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation are also being credited for helping with this investigation.
Central Wyoming Rodeo-Wednesday