Top 5: This Is The 3rd Best Thing About Cheyenne Frontier Days
Just across the Colorado/Wyoming border, "The Daddy of 'em all," Cheyenne Frontier Days, is off and rolling! Here's another one of our favorite things about this long-time favorite.
What are The Best Things About Cheyenne Frontier Days?
Cheyenne Frontier Days is one of the biggest summer festivals in the country, maybe even the world. Yes, they bring huge concerts to the area each summer, but if you ask those close to the event, especially those who are directly involved in making this massive yearly event happen, it's so much more. The gigantic acts that play the world-famous CFD stage are as good as they get, but Cheyenne Frontier Days is so much more than just massive live shows... While we continue to highlight another CFD attraction this week, let's first take a look at this year's concert line-up:
2023 Cheyenne Frontier Day's Line-Up
- Friday, July 21st - Eric Church with Paul Cauthen (was a fantastic show!)
- Saturday, July 22nd - Old Dominion with Chase Rice (These guys all rocked it!)
- Sunday, July 23rd - Zach Bryan with Levi Turner (Was an amazing sold-out show. Zach is on fire right now.)
Still to come this week:
- Wednesday, July 26th - Five Finger Death Punch with Papa Roach and Paws
- Thursday, July 27th, Tim McGraw with Kip Moore
- Friday, July 28th - Jon Pardi with Carly Pearce
- Saturday, July 29th = Cody Johnson with Whiskey Myers (SOLD OUT)
Top 5 Things About Cheyenne Frontier Days
Narrowing down our 5 favorite things when it comes to CFD is pretty hard because it's one of our favorite events each summer. There are so many great and special things about this event but for the sake of this countdown, let's talk about number three, the world-famous Rodeos!
I took my son to his first Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo on Saturday and it was a blast! From the bulls to the bucking horses, the real cowboys and cowgirls put on a show like no other in front of a crowd of about 17,000. That's the biggest Rodeo crowd you'll see anywhere in the area for sure.
Now that we've marked off food, carnival fun, and the Rodeo... What's left? The countdown will continue here...