How Northern Colorado Breweries Are Preparing For Level Red
With many counties in Northern Colorado moving to Level Red this week—including Larimer, who flips the switch at 5:00 p.m. today, November 24— breweries are having to scramble to stay in business.
Luckily, with the colder weather officially here and restrictions in place, many of our favorites are adapting to the changes with ease.
Thanks to recent press releases, here's how some of our favorite local breweries are changing their operations this winter:
- Odell Brewing: Adding heaters and fire pits to the patio.
- Funkwerks: Adding heaters on the patio for more outdoor seating
- Horse & Dragon Brewing Company: Their "beach" area will turn into an "Après Ski" area, with tables 6 feet away and a BYOB philosophy: "bring your own blankets". No onsite heaters will be available (to reduce their carbon footprint).
- Jessup Farm Barrel House: The outdoor beer garden will remain open.
- Maxline Brewing: Open on Wednesday, November 25 for patio service with outdoor heaters and to-go beer.
- Purpose Brewing & Cellars: Patio open, with outdoor heaters available.
- Snowbank Brewing: Offering a heated tent in their parking lot with touchless ordering.
So raise a glass to 2020 nearly being over, and head out to support your favorite local breweries this Thanksgiving weekend!
All 25 Breweries of Fort Collins