Make It Rain – A Benefit Concert to Help High Park Fire Victims
- (970) 674-2700
Make It Rain, a benefit concert to help High Park Fire victims is Thursday, July 26 beginning at 5 p.m. atThe Ranch in Loveland. The event is FREE and open to the public with the intention to come together to support those affected by the High Park Fire. The Make It Rain concert is a collaboration between multiple organizations that have had first hand experience with the High Park Fire or the evacuees including; Poudre Fire Authority, Larimer County Sheriff’s Office, multiple volunteer fire organizations, K99 and The Ranch.
Artists scheduled to play
- Jaida Dreyer - 5:15-5:45
- Dean Dillon - 6-6:30 p.m.
- Due West - 6:45-7:15
- Rodney Atkins - 8:45 p.m.
K99 is also holding an on-line auction to benefit the High Park Fire. You can bid on a CMA Awards Dream Vacation, and autographed guitars from George Strait, Dierks Bentley, Sugarland, and Craig Morgan.
What you can bring to the concert:
- Bug repellent
- Cash. Limited ATMs available.
- Hat. Sunscreen. Lip balm. Small, personal-sized umbrellas for shade.
- Portable chair or low-seated folding or lawn chair for use beyond the standing room only areas. There are benches located throughout the grounds for occasional rest stops.
- Plastic, refillable drinking container for water. Plan for hot weather and bring enough money to purchase drinks from an Ovations water vendor.
- Rain gear.
- Still cameras (personal use only, no large-scale professional equipment, please).
What to not bring:
- Do not bring alcohol or illegal substances of any kind.
- No bicycles, scooters or motorized vehicles will be permitted into festival grounds (this includes, but is not limited to: golf carts, ATV’s, motor scooters and powered skateboards.
- Do not bring fireworks, balloons, permanent markers or spray paint.
- Do not bring glass containers or cans
- Do not bring pets or animals on to the festival grounds.
- Do not bring any weapons, guns, knives, pocket knives, pepper spray, etc.
- We allow personal size coolers ie. 12x12 size. We do not allow large coolers- think rolling on wheels!