6th UllrGrass Music & Beer Festival Returns to Colorado Jan. 24-26
UllrGrass Music & Beer Festival returns to Parfet Park in downtown Golden, Colorado for a sixth year, January 24-26.
On Saturday, festival-goers dressed in Viking regalia roam the park for the beer festival featuring breweries and cideries from all over Colorado.
UllrGrass Music Festival lineup
- UllrGrass All Stars – Drew Emmitt, Adam Aijala, Allie Kral, Andy Thorn and Greg Garrison
- Coral Creek is a nationally acclaimed Colo-Caribbean Newgrazz band featuring the original music of Chris Thompson and Bill McKay (formerly of Leftover Salmon and Derek Trucks Band).
- Head for the Hills has been together for 15 years and has been awarded Best Bluegrass in Colorado four times via Denver’s Westword Magazine.
- Freiya – Women of Bluegrass is a magical Ullr-style collaboration among four of the finest female bluegrass musicians in Colorado. KC Groves leads the quartet on bass, Erin Peet Lukes on Guitar, Natalie Padilla on Fiddle and Bonnie Sims on mandolin.
- ·Adam Greuel of Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, brings his guitar and vocals to the stage with an eclectic group of his friends.
- FY5 combines bluegrass, Americana and folk into an original Colorado sound.
- Thunder & Rain brings an acoustic sound, living somewhere in between folk, country, bluegrass, and pop.
- Julian Davis & The Situation, featuring the self-taught stylings of a traveling musician.
- Laney Lou & The Bird Dogs are an energetic Americana-Folk band that infuses four-part harmonies, engaging songwriting, and rock-n-roll drive into a modern approach to traditional folk music.
- Rum Creek, fans of both rum and bluegrass, Rum Creek combines Newgrazz and Americana for an all new sound.
- The Cody Sisters with Jackson Earls, blend Old Time, Swing, Gypsy Jazz, Jazz, Folk, and Modern Bluegrass for a new music experience.
- The High Road Home, 2019 winners of the UllrGrass Band Competition, bring their Colorado-inspired, new-acoustic sound to the mainstage.
- Pick & Howl, founded in Denver CO, the progressive bluegrass 5-piece has gained notoriety as both practitioners of Traditional Bluegrass and genre-warping jammers.
- Ullr’s Funk and Soul Jam
- Ghost Town Drifters, Denver locals and pizza enthusiasts bring their signature sound and party attitude.
- Family Band String Band
- The Wrecklunds are a traditionally modern Bluegrass based out of the west side of the Denver Metro Area.
- $65 Weekend Pass. Includes entry to all shows, all stages, all weekend
- $95 Weekend Pass with BeerFest. Includes entry to all shows, all stages, all weekend; unlimited 3-ounce samples from 34 breweries from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and a commemorative tasting cup
- $35 Saturday BeerFest. Includes Saturday only access to the main stage, unlimited 3-ounce samples from 34 breweries from 1 p.m. till 4 p.m. and a commemorative tasting cup.
If you want to audition for your chance to play on the main stage next year you can on January 16 in the 2020 UllrGrass Band Contest at New Terrain Brewing Co.
Enter your number to get our free app