Wyoming Student Who Fell to Death in Colorado Ate 6 Times Recommended Amount of Pot
You may remember a story we did last month about the 19-year-old student, Levy Thamba, at Northwest College in Powell, Wyoming who was visiting Denver on spring break and fell from a hotel balcony to his death after eating a pot laced cookie. Today we learned how much weed the cookie contained…
An investigative report by Denver Police into Thamba’s death was released this week with details of the events leading up to the young man’s death.
The report states that Thamba ate an entire “Sweet Grass Kitchen” lemon poppy seed cookie, which contained 65 milligrams of THC and was labeled 6.5 servings before acting erratically and eventually jumping off the balcony to his death.
There is currently no law on how much THC can be in marijuana edibles.