Where To Drop Off Election Ballots In Larimer And Weld County
Tomorrow (Nov. 5th, 2013) is election day is here! It's already too late to mail in your ballot because they have to be received (not postmarked) by 7PM tomorrow night.
Where can you drop of ballots in Larimer and Weld County? Read on and we'll get you to the right place.
You can always vote in person by surrendering your mail in ballot at a polling center too.
- Larimer County Courthouse, 200 W. Oak St. First and Fifth Floor, Fort Collins (Voter service and Polling Center)
- Safeway, 2160 W. Drake Rd., Fort Collins
- Safeway, 1426 E. Harmony Rd., Fort Collins
- King Soopers, 2602 S. Timberline Rd., Fort Collins
- King Soopers, 1842 N. College Ave., Fort Collins
- Loveland Motor Vehicle Branch Office, 205 E. 6th St., Loveland
- King Soopers, 1275 Eagle Drive, Loveland
- Loveland Police and Courts Building, 810 E. 10th St., Loveland (Voter service and Polling Center)
- Estes Park Motor Vehicle Branch Office, 1601 Brodie Ave., Estes Park
- Estes Park Municipal Building, 170 MacGregor Ave., Estes Park (Voter service and Polling Center)
- Weld County Election Office, 1401 N 17th Avenue, Greeley (Voter service and Polling Center)
- Southwest Weld Office(Del-Camino), 4209 Weld County Rd 24 ½, Longmont (Voter service and Polling Center)
- Southeast Weld Office, 2950 9th St, Fort Lupton (Voter service and Polling Center)
- Windsor Community Rec Center, 2500 11th Street, Windsor
- Briggsdale RE-10J, 515 Leslie, Briggsdale
- Erie Community Center, 450 Powers Street, Erie
- Prairie High School, 42315 Weld County Rd 133, New Raymer
- Grover Town Hall, 315 Chatoga Avenue, Grover
Don't forget to sign your ballot!