Where Can I recycle My Christmas Tree In Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley
Don’t just throw your Christmas tree out with the trash, recycle it! Remove all ornaments, tinsel, lights, nails, screws, wire, tree stands and bags before dropping your tree.
- Edora Park, 1420 E. Stuart St. (Tennis court parking lot)
- Larimer County Landfill, 5887 S. Taft Hill Road. Mon. – Sat., 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Rolland Moore Park, 2201 S. Shields St. (Southeast corner of the parking lot)
- Fort Collins Streets Facility, 625 Ninth St. (Southwest corner of Vine and Lemay)
Recycle your undecorated Christmas trees through Jan. 20th, 2014.
For more information visit fcgov.com/recycling.
Greeley Organic Waste (GROW) Center, Located one mile east of Highway 85 on East 8th Street.. They are accepting your live Christmas trees, wreaths, and garlands at their GROW Center until January 11th, 2014.
- Centennial Park, West First Street and Taft Avenue:
- Loveland Recycling Center, 400 N. Wilson Avenue: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday; closed Jan. 1.
- Kroh Park, U.S. 287 and 52nd Street:
This service is FREE of charge to the public and open daily from sun-up until sun-down through January 31st, 2014.
For more information visit the City of Loveland Site!
- Wellington Recycling Drop-Off Site, (Corner of Sixth Street and Grant Avenue)