When & Where to Register To Vote in Weld County For the November Election
I want to vote in November, but I am not registered! What do I do? Where do I go? When do I have to do it? Weld County Clerk & Recorder, Steve Moreno, has put together options for Weld County residents registering to vote for the election to be held on November 5, 2013. To register you must be a United States Citizen and be a resident of Colorado for 22 days or more.
Where and When To Register To Vote in Weld County:
Up to 22 days prior to the election (October 15, 2013)
• Through the mail
• Through Voter Registration Agency
• At a Local Driver’s License Examination Facility
• Through a Voter Registration Drive (VRD)
Up to 8 days prior to the Election (October 28, 2013)
• State of Colorado On-line Voter Registration System govotecolorado.com
• Registration at a high school
In Person at any time during which registration is permitted including Election Day (November 5, 2013)
• Appearing in person at the Weld County Clerk and Recorder’s office
• Appearing in person at a Voter Service and Polling Center
Weld County Clerk and Recorder’s Office and 2013 Weld County Service and Polling Centers
• Greeley Office: 1401 North 17th Avenue, Greeley
• Southeast Weld Office: 2950 9th Street, Ft. Lupton
• Southwest Weld Office (Del Camino): 4209 County Road 24 ½, Longmont
The office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Exceptions: Open Saturday, November 2, 2013, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Election Day Tuesday, November 5, 2013, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Questions? Call the Weld County Elections Office at 970.304.6525