What a Difference a Day Makes in Colorado
While I was doing my latest Facebook stalking of my friends and family I saw a set of pictures that captured the best of Colorado. Few believe us and many imitate us, but when we say "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes", we aren't lying.
I see that my friends in Minne-snowta have had similar issues of late, but I do think that we take the cake, cause when we're done with the snow, we're done. It really doesn't leave MN until June. (maybe I'm exaggerating)
YOU MIGHT LIVE IN COLORADO IF: (CLASSIC COLORADO)
- SPF 90 is not out of the question
- April showers bring May (and sometimes April) Blizzards
- You see someone riding a Harley in a snowstorm and you look closer to see if it is someone you know
- People from other states breathe 5 times more than you
- You carry your 3 thousand dollar bike on your 5 hundred dollar car
- You think a pass does not involve a woman or football
- You consider a three piece suit to be a shorts, sweatshirt and Birkenstocks
- You expect an additional season "Road Construction"
- And my addition to the list, you're always the last one standing after a night of beverages with friends from other states when at the beach (okay, or just about anywhere)
No matter how you look at it, Colorado is the greatest place to live. (unless I win the lottery and buy an Island in Greece, then again if it's the Powerball, I might be able to work out a deal for the whole country-Ha!)