Townsquare Media – Colorado Online Jobs & Employment Opportunities
Business: Townsquare Media (View Website)
Industry: Media – Radio
Office Location: Windsor, CO (View Map)
Sales Account Executive
Online Publishing Intern
Start Date: Immediate
Position 1: Sales Account Executive
(Windsor & Denver Metro)
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: We are currently recruiting for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountability set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues
Position 2: Promotions Intern
Opportunity: Part time Unpaid Internship
Position: Promotions Intern
We are a broadcasting company looking for excited, fun, outgoing and responsible people to join our promotions team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be creative, team player who is detail-oriented and very organized
- Must be friendly and outgoing
- Must work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be proactive and willing to take initiative
- Own/have access to a vehicle a current DL and is insured
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Ability to work 5-10 hrs/week (or more) including weekends and holidays.
Position 3: Online Publishing Intern Job Description
Over the past two years, Townsquare Media has put a very strong emphasis on moving much of our traditional radio business online, which in today’s world is a tremendous opportunity. Locally we publish a great deal of information to our four online properties and we would love to have you join our team for a semester. You will learn about online writing and entertaining in the real world, including practical experience figuring out what specific audiences are interested in reading, optimizing your content for search engines, promoting your unique content, and interacting with an audience through social media. As an intern you will produce content on a weekly basis, working alongside the fun radio personalities that you hear daily on our radio stations. Your content will be displayed online for both a local and national audience. This internship is tailored to your unique interests in terms of writing content in the fastest growing and most relevant outlet for media companies today. While the internship is unpaid, you will be working on the cutting edge of media, gaining skills for the future. The number of hours required for this internship are very flexible and based on your needs.
If you’re a fun, dynamic, creative, proven winner then please fill out the form below to apply for our open positions in the Northern Colorado area.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related) or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. In addition, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Townsquare Media has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.