Top Ten Free Thing’s to do in Fort Collins
If you’re like me, you’re always looking for something different or new to do… sometimes that could mean doing something that I haven’t done in awhile and it is even sweeter if its free. Here’s a list of the top ten great thing’s to do in Fort Collins.
TOP TEN FREE THING’S TO DO IN FORT COLLINS:
- First Friday Art Walks: Visit art galleries and museums with plenty of time to stroll as they open their doors for extended hours. You’ll possibly hear tales of the area by different gallery owners and they have been known to provide tasty snacks. (the next walk is August 2)
- Fort Collins is a Micro Beer Mecca, enjoy a free tour of New Belgium Brewing and sip on a sample or two.
- Take a downtown walk: See if you can point out the inspirations for main street Disney. In addition to the Disney tie, there are a total of 23 preserved buildings including examples of Art Deco and early-century architecture
- Fort Collins Museum: Every third Sunday of the month its free admission.
- Lyric Cinema offers free Saturday cartoons 10 to noon everyday except Sundays
- Summer Outdoor Concerts
- The Farm at Lee Martinez Park: Walk through the farm area and take a trip back in time (free for 2 and under/over 85 $2.50 otherwise)
- Farmers Market: Winter and Summer
- Bicycling: Fort Collins Bicycle Library lends bikes to visitors and residents to explore Fort Collins.
- Old Town Trolley: The trolley hosts free days throughout the season otherwise it’s a $1 for adults